Host Your Next Event at UCR!
Do you need a beautiful, affordable venue for your next family gathering or club event? Unity Church of Raleigh is available for rentals and welcomes your event! Whether for a one-hour business meeting, an afternoon memorial service or a multi-day conference, UCR offers reasonable rates and accommodating support. Please note we do not allow alcohol, smoking inside the building, firearms, candles or fireworks including sparklers.
Conference Rooms, will seat 3-12 depending on the room:
- $15 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- $50 per half-day (4 hours)
- $80 per full day (8 hours)
- Plus refundable $50 security deposit.
Sanctuary, will seat 139 per fire code:
- $50 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- $175 per half-day (4 hours)
- $300 per full day (8 hours)
- Rental includes chairs, podium, and 1 microphone.
- Musicians and minister available for separate fees.
- Plus refundable $100 security deposit.
These rates apply if events are scheduled during regular church operating hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. An additional fee of $20 per hour for an Event Coordinator will be added if the rental is outside of these regular operating hours. If you would like to use our other technology, a trained technology operator is required for an additional charge of $25 per hour. Your rental payment and security deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel your event at least 14 days before the scheduled date. Your security deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after your event if:
- you leave the space as you found it with trash in the trashcans, tables cleaned, spills wiped up,
- no extra cleaning services are required, and
- there are no damages to the building, furniture, or equipment.
Various TVs, live-streaming, sound system, video recording, Zoom, projection, etc.
Tables and flip chart.
Use of our warming kitchen is free.
1. Call our Office Manager at (919) 870-7364 or contact us using the Rental Interest Form below and our Office Manager will contact you.
2. Visit our facility and decide how much space your event will need and which room you prefer.
3. Complete the Rental Agreement with our Office Manager and pay the rental and security deposit. Your event is now scheduled.
4. Plan to be early to set up before your meeting. A church member will unlock the facility and remain on-site during your rental.
5. Enjoy your event! Leave the space like you found it and receive your deposit back within 2 weeks if all is well.
We look forward to hosting you and your event soon!